X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qcat
    replied
    😂 I have too many!!!
    One is a stray we adopted in 2005 that lives in my sons room. Poza, she is antisocial. She tolerates my son and terrorizes his keyboard.
    I have Bennie (brought her home in 2017 from a local bar because they were closing and she was REALLY pregnant. The bar closes for January and February and while we don’t get a freeze too often that year was cold) So her kittens, the Jets, we kept 2 of the five. Jet and Star.
    after Hurricane Michael in 2018 we “acquired” four more. One, decker, is the ambassador. She is really social. The others Fluff and what we believe are her kittens -Snowball and Coal. Coal had two kittens last June 2020. She abandoned one at 2 days old. we found them under fencing we were cleaning up. She did reclaim one - Hammy later the next day (we kept trying to give them back) but she wasn’t interested in the other -Charley (turns out it’s a Charlotte)
    At week four we found Hammy at the doorstep I. Very sorry shape. And after myself kids and my sons girlfriend took terms raising the two kittens we just couldn’t bring ourselves to give them away!
    so-10
    ams each kid as they leave has to take some!!!
    my kids are in college but still home doing the distance learning since FSU is all online.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    replied
    OK, I have to ask...how many cats do you have???

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your cat approved quilts today. Yes, that is quite a tail (pun intended).

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    replied
    Love seeing your quilts & I can tell that your cats are so glad that you are a quilter. It' nice to have a good quality control "team" to help you. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Maria Sews
    replied
    Cute kitties! Definitely no cats allowed in my house, though! I would have no husband if there were. He has a very extreme allergy to cats which, unfortunately could kill him. We had a dog for fourteen and half years but she's been gone almost two years now. We will probably remain a no pet household now.

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied
    Beautiful quilts with beautiful helpers! They seem to love your hobby too!

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    Love your quilts & really love your quilting partners! Gina

Leave a comment:

• srgreene
    replied
    Wow. You are well supervised in the sewing room. 😃

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied
    Oh so cute. They do think everything you is made for them don't they?

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Love your quilts...lucky cats! I have a no pet policy near my fabric stash..looks like you could never achieve that with that mischievous bunch!

Leave a comment:

• Rob the HOAQ
    replied
    Patsy seems to find quilts much nicer to sleep on than just about anything else. Cute kitties and magnificent quilts!

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda K
    replied
    You are # 1 cat approved! Lovely quilts and helpers! You must have so much fun being their human!

Leave a comment:

• Qcat
    replied
    Sorry! I think I got the pictures this time!
    My cats never fail to make my quilting hobby more fun. They have been known for carrying off my bobbins and thread spools, playing under the quilt and rearranging my blocks. They do make it a lot more fun.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    replied
    I can't see pictures. Hope you will come back with some.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    replied
    That was a short story!! LOL hope you repost

Leave a comment:

Working...
X