Sharing Quilts Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Quilts Day 3

I believe cats and quilting goes hand in hand. I am just going to let my pictures tell their own story today.

Last edited by Qcat; February 20, 2021, 09:46 AM.

Oops...Pictures didn’t attach.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That was a short story!! LOL hope you repost
      Kathryn
      There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

I can't see pictures. Hope you will come back with some.

Comment

Sorry! I think I got the pictures this time!
          My cats never fail to make my quilting hobby more fun. They have been known for carrying off my bobbins and thread spools, playing under the quilt and rearranging my blocks. They do make it a lot more fun.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

You are # 1 cat approved! Lovely quilts and helpers! You must have so much fun being their human!

Comment

Patsy seems to find quilts much nicer to sleep on than just about anything else. Cute kitties and magnificent quilts!

Rob
              If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
              Anna Bates
              "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Love your quilts...lucky cats! I have a no pet policy near my fabric stash..looks like you could never achieve that with that mischievous bunch!

Comment

Oh so cute. They do think everything you is made for them don't they?

Comment

Wow. You are well supervised in the sewing room. 😃

Comment

Love your quilts & really love your quilting partners! Gina

Comment

Beautiful quilts with beautiful helpers! They seem to love your hobby too!

Comment

Cute kitties! Definitely no cats allowed in my house, though! I would have no husband if there were. He has a very extreme allergy to cats which, unfortunately could kill him. We had a dog for fourteen and half years but she's been gone almost two years now. We will probably remain a no pet household now.
                          Maria

Comment

Love seeing your quilts & I can tell that your cats are so glad that you are a quilter. It' nice to have a good quality control "team" to help you. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your cat approved quilts today. Yes, that is quite a tail (pun intended).
                              No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                              Aesop

Comment

Working...
                              X