Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sewmuch2learn
    replied
    Does anyone know the name of this pattern\block? It's gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Rob the HOAQ
    replied
    Sorry I missed this. You did a great job!

Rob

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    A perfect example of quilting passing on to another generation. And hand quilted to boot. Great story. Gina

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Wow! That was quite an undertaking, but you did a truly beautiful job. Guess the quilting talent in your family has been passed along from generation to generation!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    Beautiful quilt and way to honor your grandmother.

Leave a comment:

• Ruthie734
    replied
    What a wonderful keepsake you have! Your work looks great. No one would ever guess you were a beginner. It is a beautiful quilt and a beautiful story.

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    replied
    What a beautiful quilt from your relative. A hand pieced & hand quilted quilt is so special in today's time. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Leave a comment:

• Dove
    replied
    Beautiful! I admire anyone who has the patience to hand sew and quilt- and yours is amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    Very pretty!! Imprethat it's completely hand done!

Leave a comment:

• Mimi_Howard
    replied
    What a beautiful tribute to your family. And to hand sew. I so admire those here in the forum that do so much with hand sewing. Give me a needle and thread and all of a sudden I am all thumbs.

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda K
    replied
    That is a beautiful beginning into the quilting world. It's fun to know what sparks the interest. It's a beautiful block design and quilt. Thank you for sharing this one today!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied
    Such a beautiful quilt. I’m sure it was a blessing finishing a quilt your grandmother started. Thank you for sharing this.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Gorgeous quilt with a wonderful story!! Gllad you shared!!

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied
    What a great way to start quilting....carrying on what a family member started. Pretty job on the quilt. Did you add a label to it?

Leave a comment:

• Caroline T.
    replied
    Amazing job you did. I would never have guessed this was an early piece for anyone, much less a first! Your Grandmother would be so proud of you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X