No announcement yet.

Quilt Sharing - Day 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for this wonderful week with some incredible work and some fantastic stories. This is a beautiful thread that allow us to show some of our work, congratulations on all your different work

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us this week.

Comment

Your time here sharing your quilts & journey along the way has been a real blessing to me. Thank you so much for participating in this ongoing series that Barb has started. You are such a kind, considerate soul & your stories & gifts of love are shown in every stitch. The peppermint afghan is beautiful & I know that your dear friend felt the love you had for her each time she used it. Thanks you again & again for this past week of looking back & forward with your gifts of love.

Comment

Oh Mimi your crochet story just had me in tears. What a wonderful friendship you shared, and a true labor of love making the afghan. Your Dad story really made me laugh. My husband went to law school at U.T. and it's true their blood runs Orange. Put that Big Orange logo on anything and people go crazy, so I can see why the bib was a hit with your Dad. Good thinking on your part to use that fabric! I have enjoyed all of your quilts and your stories all week. Thank you for all the time you put into choosing the quilts and writing everything up.

Comment

So beautiful, Mimi! Thanks for sharing not only your quilting gift, but also your life with us.

I love this series, Barb! Thanks again for organizing it. It's truly delightful to get to know more about one another. We surely do have a number of wonderful writers and storytellers here at the Forum!

Comment

True friends and the memories they create are why we survive. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

You are so blessed to have had such a friend. I love peppermint things (I'm weird, I know) and I love the afghan, as I'm sure your friend did. Love the story about the bib too.

Comment

Working...
                X