No announcement yet.

Quilt Sharing - Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool projects....love the ponchos.. My fabric talks to me, too! Lol....Cute stories...
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Loved them all with the stories to go with them.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing these! I love your stories....it shows your heart! Love all you do ❣️🧵
        💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

You are so talented with your fabulous projects and stories. Yes, that same green turtle fabric was in my closet too. Those ponchos are adorable and precious tooth fairy pillow. Love all the quilts too!

Comment

Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
            Loved all of them!! Yes I too overbought once on sewmisfits. I bought patchwork hoodie. I've made curtains and other stuff and it still haunts me in a scap bin lol. Honestly I'll probably use it on the back of the valentine quilt I made. Your projects are fantastic!!
            I agree with you, this is really nice piece of work that she has shared. They are really adorable and great ideas.

Comment

these are really amazing designs and I have not seen these designs of cheap vlone hoodie before at any place. Beautiful work wonderful stories.

Comment

Working...
              X