Reply to Dust Ruffle Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply to Dust Ruffle Notification

I saw a notification this morning that someone wanted to see the dust ruffle on my hexie quilt. I had to go digging to find the picture on my camera and closed that window. Now I don't know who sent the notification because it's gone.

Anyway, here's the picture. 100_0453.JPG
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Oh I remember that. Lots of work in that!!!

Comment

Wow! That turned out really great!

Comment

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
        Oh I remember that. Lots of work in that!!!
        I'm planning to put it on my bed next time I change quilts. lol, now to remember which cedar chest it's in.
        Katrina

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
          I saw a notification this morning that someone wanted to see the dust ruffle on my hexie quilt. I had to go digging to find the picture on my camera and closed that window. Now I don't know who sent the notification because it's gone.

Anyway, here's the picture. 100_0453.JPG
          I think it was me Katrina - WOW - that is really awesome. Thanks for posting it

Comment

That is so beautiful!! I love white eyelet. That dust ruffle makes that quilt look so elegant! So much work wemt intomthat one.
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I love that! I once thought about adding a dust ruffle instead of more borders, but I didn't know where I could purchase eyelet fabric. Seeing your quilt + dust ruffle, I realize that I should have done the same. Eyelet has to be available somewhere online!
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                I love that! I once thought about adding a dust ruffle instead of more borders, but I didn't know where I could purchase eyelet fabric. Seeing your quilt + dust ruffle, I realize that I should have done the same. Eyelet has to be available somewhere online!
                I bought 2 kingsized bed eyelet bed skirts. It was cheaper and wider than any eyelet I could find by the yard. I had enough left over to make a valance for my bedroom window.
                Katrina

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post

I bought 2 kingsized bed eyelet bed skirts. It was cheaper and wider than any eyelet I could find by the yard. I had enough left over to make a valance for my bedroom window.
                  Brilliant! (Sorry I'm so behind answering notifications.)
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Beautiful! It looks like a flower garden!

Comment

Working...
                    X