Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply to Dust Ruffle Notification

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Reply to Dust Ruffle Notification

    I saw a notification this morning that someone wanted to see the dust ruffle on my hexie quilt. I had to go digging to find the picture on my camera and closed that window. Now I don't know who sent the notification because it's gone.

    Anyway, here's the picture. 100_0453.JPG
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

    #2
    Oh I remember that. Lots of work in that!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Wow! That turned out really great!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
        Oh I remember that. Lots of work in that!!!
        I'm planning to put it on my bed next time I change quilts. lol, now to remember which cedar chest it's in.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by KPH View Post
          I saw a notification this morning that someone wanted to see the dust ruffle on my hexie quilt. I had to go digging to find the picture on my camera and closed that window. Now I don't know who sent the notification because it's gone.

          Anyway, here's the picture. 100_0453.JPG
          I think it was me Katrina - WOW - that is really awesome. Thanks for posting it

          Comment


            #6
            That is so beautiful!! I love white eyelet. That dust ruffle makes that quilt look so elegant! So much work wemt intomthat one.
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

            Comment


              #7
              I love that! I once thought about adding a dust ruffle instead of more borders, but I didn't know where I could purchase eyelet fabric. Seeing your quilt + dust ruffle, I realize that I should have done the same. Eyelet has to be available somewhere online!
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
                I love that! I once thought about adding a dust ruffle instead of more borders, but I didn't know where I could purchase eyelet fabric. Seeing your quilt + dust ruffle, I realize that I should have done the same. Eyelet has to be available somewhere online!
                I bought 2 kingsized bed eyelet bed skirts. It was cheaper and wider than any eyelet I could find by the yard. I had enough left over to make a valance for my bedroom window.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by KPH View Post

                  I bought 2 kingsized bed eyelet bed skirts. It was cheaper and wider than any eyelet I could find by the yard. I had enough left over to make a valance for my bedroom window.
                  Brilliant! (Sorry I'm so behind answering notifications.)
                  Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Beautiful! It looks like a flower garden!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X