The Blue and the Gray Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blue and the Gray Finished!

As promised, here is the Blue and Gray quilt completely finished. Cheryl wasn't able to find gray binding at Joann's so she just bought some gray yardage and made her own.

Rob

Blue Gray Finished.jpg
    If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
    Anna Bates
    "Quilt Roadies"

OMG Absolutely stunning and gorgeous.. I love it.

Comment

That is just so pretty! Love it!

Comment

Love the finish!! Wow, turned out beautifully.

Comment

That turned out great! Did you decide to let MSQC choose the thread and design, or did you specify something you chose?

Comment

Great looking quilt!
            Maria

Comment

That is indeed a handsome quilt. Everything in it balances out so well! How wonderful that you and Cheryl found each other and can pursue quilting together.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I love that so much especially the printed sashing!! Don't you dare give that one away. Some quilts have to be keepers. It turned out great.
                Last edited by jjkaiser; January 31, 2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokie View Post
                  That turned out great! Did you decide to let MSQC choose the thread and design, or did you specify something you chose?
                  Cokie, I selected the pattern, but let M* pick the thread. I just couldn't decide what color thread went better with it.

Rob
                  Anna Bates
                  "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Rob....and Cherry......it turned out great! I hope you love the thread choice and the design.....I can’t see it in your pic. It sure is a winner 🥇
                    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Looking good.
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Star lover View Post
                        Rob....and Cherry......it turned out great! I hope you love the thread choice and the design.....I can’t see it in your pic. It sure is a winner 🥇
                        Anita, maybe this will help. I noticed that on the gray and the blue blocks it is a little hard to see, but you can see it on the red better.

Rob

Blue Gray quiltd.jpg
                        Anna Bates
                        "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

I think your quilt turned out great! Love your fabrics and colors. Will you hang it or put it on your bed?
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I took a close-up look at the quilting. It's hard to see. What design did M* choose, or did you choose? It's a great finish. You can be proud of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                              I think your quilt turned out great! Love your fabrics and colors. Will you hang it or put it on your bed?
                              Barb,

It will likely be put on display, as it won't be big enough for the bed.

Rob
                              Anna Bates
                              "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Working...
                              X