Done and dusted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done and dusted!

B6F95660-CD55-4D57-84EF-BCDE8975EA95.jpeg 9546B00C-02DE-409F-9F16-F2B1276BE768.jpeg Finished Xs and Hearts from Misty’s pattern in the last Triple play with Jenny and Natalie. I had forgotten how fun and easy these blocks were to make. I used precut 2-1/2” squares for snowballing, as they take quite a few for each block. I ended up making 63 blocks to make it big enough for a Queen size bed, plus added that extra row of sashing so it would be wide enough to cover the mattress. It ended up 87” square. I scalloped the edges and made pillow cases. All the throw pillows were samples of various heart patterns that I was playing with! Each were made with one sample block. Glad to have it all finished in time for February! My little MO STAR chick that quacks seems at home on this cute Mo Star quilt!

Gorgeous​​​​​! Love the scallop border......adds such a special touch...wow, you’re super fast! 🧵🧵🧵
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Love the scalloped border on this quilt. It works so well!! Gorgeous.
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Your quilt turned out so gorgeous!! It’s amazing that you did the outer border in one day! You sew circles around me, Girl.
        Last edited by Bubby; January 31, 2021, 04:55 PM.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

It's beautiful!
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

What a fabulous Valentine's Quilt!

Star lover and Bubby are right: you are so fast, Jean!
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

When you give your heart, you go all the way! Very impressive job!

Rob
              If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
              Anna Bates
              "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

I cheated and sewed my binding on the machine! Don’t look at the back!

Comment

Fantastic finish!! Love the scallop border.

Comment

WOW you are a machine. It is a beautiful quilt.
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

How fun to have a Valentines quilt for February! Very nicely done.

Comment

Fantastic finish and fun details on your quilt. The pattern looks like a winner. Little chick says "quack".

Comment

Oh, I love it all-- the quilt is fabulous and the pillows and pillow cases add a beautiful touch. And, yes, the chick belongs there!
                          ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Your quilt, pillows and pillowcases are perfect together. I love the scalloped border, and I am reminded that I have that ruler and wanting to use it for a quilt.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I love the various heart pillows you have displayed on your gorgeous quilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X