My rearranged sewing room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rearranged sewing room.

Several people asked me to post pictures of my sewing room. It isn’t anything spectacular. Oddly shaped for sure. It is about 10 ft wide for most of the way then about 29 for about 8 feet. This was my mom’s room for a whole year before she got married. My grandfather added the second story after the 1951 flood. My parents married in Sept of 52. As you can see the room is long and narrow. The last picture is from the sewing table to my closet.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Carlie

Very nice Carlie!

Comment

Very nice woman cave!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Love your new woman cave!

Comment

Looks good!

Rob
          If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
          Anna Bates
          "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

Great looking set up!!!

Comment

Awesome. Thanks Carlie! Your new cutting table looks great in there.
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

A beautiful room. Thanks for showing.

Comment

OK I really like your room, so neat and orderly, and very functional.
                  . But I must be an odd ball, because the first thing that caught my eye was your beautiful coocoo clock...love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
                    OK I really like your room, so neat and orderly, and very functional.
                    . But I must be an odd ball, because the first thing that caught my eye was your beautiful coocoo clock...love it!
                    Thanks. I didn’t even realize I had the cuckoo in the picture. It was my grandmother’s. If memory serves my mom had it but it said on the back it goes to the oldest girl in the family. I am the oldest granddaughter. My mom passed first 12 years before her mom passed. Grandma passed in 2010. It is one of my favorite things from her. Memories galore.
                    Carlie

Comment

You're all set up!
                      Katrina
                      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Great use of space. Love your wooden organizer with all your miscellaneous things in it. So handy.

Comment

Love your “Magic Room” (as Monique calls them) 🧵🧵🧵
                          💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Great space! I imagine you can stay right there sewing all day long.

Comment

Very nice set up!
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                              X