No announcement yet.

Sharing Our Quilts -- Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother approval is the best! Such wonderful quilts! Loved here your journey and....Willow is adorable 🐰
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story with your quilts today. Your colors are very inviting. The quilt inspector is adorable, too.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Love the quilt you made for your Mother.

Comment

Your scrappy quilt is my favorite but I love the flower quilt and your mother looks so proud. The baby quilt is sweet. Your bunny is so cute.

Comment

Jelly roll race is on my to-do list. What a great start to the show.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Your journey was much like mine...years between first quilt and current journey. I love that! These are all so adorable! Your mom is precious with her big smile and pretty gift. Love those kind of memories when gifting quilts. Wonderful start to your show!!
              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Julie, these are all wonderful! I really love the blue and yellow fabrics in the Jelly Roll quilt. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X