No announcement yet.

Sharing quilts - day 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Carpenters Star but also love the frogs, lol. You have show your versatility this week. Thank you. Gina

Comment

You have a remarkable talent.....I love your creations! Does t seem to be anything you’re willing to tackle! Thank you for this week.....you’ve brought joy into it, loved your stories too!
      💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

Another wonderful showing of beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing! I think the first is my favourite. The green and red and the churn dash.
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I am just in awe of what all you do in the way of quilting! I absolutely love how you venture out & try to learn new techniques & create/design patterns on your own. Thank you for such a beautiful show this week. My favorites today are Over the Pond & Sherman's March.

Comment

Nice quilts. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Wowowow! So hard to determine which is my favorite. Gotta' be a three-way tie among the tree skirts and the frogs. But I agree with Rob; I really like the green and gray as well. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Comment

Just beautiful!! Just catching up on your show... I love the pinwheel quilt. I have wanted to do one for awhile.
                "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                X