Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star lover
    replied
    Gosh, your quilts are gorgeous.... ant make up my mind a favorite....they’re all wonderful! I’m partial to stars, so I’m drooling....wow! 🧵🧵🧵

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    I just ordered the dragonfly kit. I love your quilt so much!! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it'll be a challenge, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    I love all of them!! I have bought 4 kits so far. They are definitely an investment! Beautiful work!!

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    I am absolutely in love with that dragonfly quilt. I womder if the pattern is still out there somewhere. Your fishing quilts are wonderful too. All your quilts are!!

Leave a comment:

• Teen
    replied
    Beautiful show today....It’s cool to learn about you through your creativity. Your fishing quilts are adorable!!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied
    Beautiful quilts! Love the dragonflies. One of my quilting friends is working on the dragonflies one now.

Leave a comment:

• minipinlady
    replied
    animated-good-morning-image-0039.gif Crazy about the 5th quilt all those gorgeous colorful triangles. All are beautiful but the 5th is a real showstopper !

Leave a comment:

• osewme
    replied
    Dance of the Dragonflies is outstanding. The anvil quilt is beautiful & the fishing quilts are so cute. I love your variety in all the things you make. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    Dragonflies & double pointed stars! Great show today! Gina

Leave a comment:

• Rob the HOAQ
    replied
    No way in the world would I even consider trying something like the dragonfly quilt. What an amazing piece of art! All are again spectacular.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied
    We must designate you the QUEEN OF triangles! So many of your quilt blocks are made with HSTs or flying geese! So pretty and creative, all are exquisite! And the dragonflies are just amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Your quilts are all beautiful, I love them all. This reminds me that I have that dragonfly quilt pattern and fabrics. I really should get this one done,

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda K
    replied
    Outstanding quilts and designs again. You have such a creative talent making them special and fun. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CarlieBlilie
    replied
    I think they are all awesome. The dragonfly quilt is gorgeous and the fish quilts are so cute.

Leave a comment:

• srgreene
    replied
    The dragonflies are so pretty. The fishermen quilts are great too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X