Sharing quilts /day 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing quilts /day 6

This is the only kit I every did. My DH saw it a catalog and thought it was pretty. It’s called Dance of the Dragonflies

Back in 2010 we had an historic rain. One of our company plants was flooded and several workers homes were affected. We collected for them. This quilt I called Stars Among Us was donated to raffle off

Every year we also raised money for Breast Cancer awareness. I made stars and strips as a retreat project for raffle one year

Another year I made this scrappy Anvil quilt for the raffle

the red and blue stars was for a GS. I thought the double pointed stars would be something different

Two of my nephews were into fishing. I had this cute fishing calendar that I had printed on fabric for there quilts. They were thrilled with their quilts

Attached Files

I wished I could do the dragonflies! you did a beautiful job on that, absolutely gorgeous!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

I also love the dragonfly quilt! It’s a real beauty. Thank you for sharing more of your beautiful quilts with us today.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I really like the red & white quilt. Two colour quilts are so striking.

Comment

The dragonflies are so pretty. The fishermen quilts are great too.

Comment

I think they are all awesome. The dragonfly quilt is gorgeous and the fish quilts are so cute.
            Carlie

Comment

Outstanding quilts and designs again. You have such a creative talent making them special and fun. Thank you!

Comment

Your quilts are all beautiful, I love them all. This reminds me that I have that dragonfly quilt pattern and fabrics. I really should get this one done,

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

We must designate you the QUEEN OF triangles! So many of your quilt blocks are made with HSTs or flying geese! So pretty and creative, all are exquisite! And the dragonflies are just amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

No way in the world would I even consider trying something like the dragonfly quilt. What an amazing piece of art! All are again spectacular.

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

Dragonflies & double pointed stars! Great show today! Gina

Comment

Dance of the Dragonflies is outstanding. The anvil quilt is beautiful & the fishing quilts are so cute. I love your variety in all the things you make. Thanks!

Comment

animated-good-morning-image-0039.gif Crazy about the 5th quilt all those gorgeous colorful triangles. All are beautiful but the 5th is a real showstopper !

Comment

Beautiful quilts! Love the dragonflies. One of my quilting friends is working on the dragonflies one now.
                            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Beautiful show today....It’s cool to learn about you through your creativity. Your fishing quilts are adorable!!
                              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X