Getting to know my embroidery machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
    Thanks!! I'm going to pick some up and try it. I'm going to buy some bernina cards before I move on to downloading. I really like kimberbell. So helpful Carol!!!
    Your work is awesome!! Can’t believe that you are just starting out. I am drooling over that sulky collection. My family bought that collection for my MIL for her birthday last year...she does hand embroidery....she is in heaven... and, Kimberbell patterns are the bomb, both embroidery patterns and piecing patterns. My Girlfriends Quilt Shop in Utah is where I buy all my Kimberbell stuff...they have lots of virtual classes, too.

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Check and see if your model is on this list. You might be able to figure out what kind of prefills you can use.

https://www.thethreadexchange.com/mi...bin-style-info

I'd rather do just about anything than refill bobbins!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Rachel if you go to Embroidery Library put a ton of stuff you like or even maybes in your wish list. They have sales that pop up just for that. I just added a bunch of stuff myself.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda K View Post
          Rachel,

Don't be afraid to download designs. Let us know if we can help. It’s really easy to do.
          And many sites have freebies or designs that cost only a dollar or two.

Comment

Those look great Rachel! Can't wait to see what you will do next. Beautiful thread kit!
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
            X