Criss-Cross Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criss-Cross Star

I just finished making my first Criss-Cross Star block, designed by Lorie Holt. It was fun and easy to make. 83A54BDD-F68A-4AAF-AB11-95164DA018F9.jpeg I can see that I don’t have enough contrast in one of my points. The camera sees everything! Actually, in person it looks pretty good. I’m not going to change it. I love not having to worry about losing the star points.
    Last edited by Bubby; January 8, 2021, 08:43 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Very pretty! And you don't have to worry about losing star points.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

That's cute! Darn camera. lol I was going through some precuts and was thinking of dividing them up in colors, hues, tones, whatever the word is. lol Maybe I would actually make something.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love your fabric choices....even though the one is more low volume....it’s a pretty block....and if you make a quilt.....it’ll be beautiful! I have this block on the list......it’s a keeper! 🧵
        💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

I just watched that video again last night. It's on my want to do list. And it looks like it could go together quickly with some chain piecing. I like your block.

Comment

Your points are perfect so you have the pattern down. Now the fun part choosing more fabrics. This would also be pretty in light fabrics with a dark solid background. Decisions, decisions!

Comment

Pretty block. I will have to look for the video. I need to do more scrap quilts

Comment

Great block. I may look that one up. Love your fabrics.

Comment

Barb, ix really like that block. Thanks for pointing me in her direction!
                  If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Pretty......what do you think you will make with the stars?
                    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I really like it!

Comment

I thought it turned out perfect!! Love your color combo.

Comment

Not sure what I will make with my blocks. The ones I’m making will finish at 12”. She gives instructions for 15” and 9” also in her tutorial on YT. I’m using some Prim charm squares, by Lorie Holt. Any print would look nice.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I was going to say the fabric looked like Lori Holt. It turned out great, Barb! Very pretty.
                            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Thank you, Heike!

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X