More pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pictures

Here is some more random photos i made several months or years ago. I will be posting my quilts when I take pictures of them. I am still not clear on how to post an album so this is the best I can do. I have a new random projects album too.
    Attached Files

Re: More pictures

Are those doggie jackets in the 4th picture?
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by debinmalaga View Post
      Are those doggie jackets in the 4th picture?
      Yea harnesses I make our pooches. I made these for them to wear Halloween. I have several pictures of different ones posted in my albums but I can't figure out how to post the whole album. I am a computer idiot I swear. Tha ks for asking..

Comment

I'm so proud of you!! You figured out the picture taking. Now I don't have any excuse to head to KY except for Paducah in April. What do you think? Will you be there?
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
          I'm so proud of you!! You figured out the picture taking. Now I don't have any excuse to head to KY except for Paducah in April. What do you think? Will you be there?
          I sure will. With bells on. I can't wait. We will have to meet somewhere. I am so excited !!!!!

Comment

Love your sunbonnet Sues! They remind me of my grandmother! On my list for someday! Suzy Que
            PS---need some younger kids to sew for!!!

Comment

Working...
            X