Testing new machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing new machine

FB_IMG_1605961959712.jpgIt has been a while since I've posted anything here. I've been lurking. LOL! We moved in June so things were pretty covid stressful but we are all settled now and my art room is functional, albeit, a little cramped since hubby bought me a new Juki Mo654de serger and a Janome M7. So, yesterday I tested the M7 and made this simple and quick mini wall quilt. I haven't made a quilt in a long time so I need remedial binding training. 😆

Beautiful quilt and quilting!!! So glad you are joining us!!!

Comment

How cute! I love the pattern, and the quilting is divine. I think your binding is fine! If anyone says anything negative, tell'em you have a forum friend that will turn them over her knee. ;-)
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Congrats on getting settled in to your new place. Your quilt looks fun and cheerful. Both the quilting and the binding look fine.

Comment

I love the flowing lines of quilting on this delightful quilt. Glad you are back in gear.

Comment

Lovely quilt! Nice of hubby to get you 2 new machines!!
            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbillyhike View Post
              Lovely quilt! Nice of hubby to get you 2 new machines!!
              Thanks! He won't feel so guilty when he gets a new motorcycle next spring. LOL!

Comment

I like the winding stitching. Very nice project.
                Sandy

Comment

That’s a great little project. Your corners look fine. I always have one corner in every quilt that doesn’t want to cooperate and I usually just leave it and never notice it again.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome back 😊 Two new machines, how fun! I love this pattern and have a grunge jelly roll that that gave me no direction. What is it called?
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Welcome Back! It's good to see you again!
                      Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Oh I bet it is so nice to finally be settled. I love the flowing lines of your quilting.

Comment

Originally posted by g8dhorse7 View Post

Thanks! He won't feel so guilty when he gets a new motorcycle next spring. LOL!
                          Hahaha. Nope! Lol
                          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Its quilt is so original and that quilting makes it very modern. I welcome you back to the forum I hope to see you more often

Comment

I would say the test was successful.. This is a cool quilt and quilting is awesome.
                              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X