Been busy with children's quilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been busy with children's quilts

Thought I'd like to share what I've been up to. Have been making quilts for children who are undergoing any sort of trauma - hospitalisation, treatment, family disruption, etc. Most of the fabric is donated by wonderful people, they are so much fun to make, and give back such a "feel good" feeling knowing that they will be loved and give comfort to the children. Thanks for looking.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Wow, they’re fantastic! Such bright, happy colorful quilts. Perfect for children. What a great gift you are to soooo many....along with those who’ve donated supplies to you! Thank you!
    💫 Star lover

Comment

They are all so bright and happy and your work is so nice. They will bring a smile to a child.

Comment

Way to go Chris, beautiful.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

When my GS was a toddler he was a BIG Thomas the Train Fan. A nearby city turned one of their trains into Thomas and provided rides and the look on his face when he saw such a BIG real life Thomas. Thank you for sharing and bringing back such a happy memory to me.

Comment

What an awesome way to give to someone that truly needs to be wrapped in love.
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

What what wonderful quilts and you are very generous!!!

Comment

They're all so colorful & will be wonderful gifts for any child.

Comment

Wonderful gifts for the kiddies. Your quilts are great. Thank you for sharing. I think Thomas the train is my favorite.

Comment

Wonderful, colorful quilts! I love making those kinds for kids. I have several that are in need of being quilted. It is so much fun finding the fabrics that go with those panels. I love the "eyes" peeking out on the third one. They just popped out at me!
                    Carlie

Comment

I am the echo this morning , it's been said and more. Very beautiful quilts, and for a wonderful cause.

Comment

WOW, what a lot of love sewn into these quilts. I know they will be cherished not only by the children but those that care for them as well.
                        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                        Aesop

Comment

Love them!! I love making kid and b.c. aby quilts!

Comment

Love them all! I really like the strip quilt (3rd one). These will surely put smiles on the precious faces.
                            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Oh, wow you have been busy. Those are all so very, very cute & will make 6 kids very happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X