Showing My Quilts Day 3 - pcbatiks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing My Quilts Day 3 - pcbatiks

Running late today. I have 2 quilts today....one made for my MIL and the other for a niece.

The 1st was for my MIL. I made crazy quilt blocks & applique on this one. I can't find the link to the original post on this one.

P1011028-2.JPG P1011032.JPG P1011036-2.JPG

The 2nd quilt was a fun one. I wanted to make a quilt with one giant bento box....so I figured up measurements & made this baby quilt. Link to more info on this quilt here. If you scroll further down in that post I have the measurements that I used.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...box-for-a-baby

Thanks for looking.

P1012396.JPG
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Great projects today. I love them both. Thanks, Pam
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Another great job! I am constantly impressed by the level of quality exhibited here.

Rob
      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
      --Ken Burns

Comment

Pam, the quilts are both so pretty. I never made my MIL a quilt but made ones for all the nieces. Gina

Comment

I absolutely love the quilt that you made for your MIL. I didn't "officially" start quilting until after my MIL passed away but would have loved to have made her a quilt & she would have loved one from me. She was the best MIL a gal could ever had & I loved her so much.
          The baby quilt is precious. I don't generally make "baby" baby quilts so they can use them well into other years. Yours will take your niece beyond the baby years.
          I love the colors & quilting on both quilts. Thank you for the links you provide us with so we can see more about the quilts you make.

Comment

I like the colors in the crazy quilt they are so spa like. Bet she loves it. Sandy
            ​​​
            ​​​​

Comment

Beautiful quilts, thank you for sharing!!!

Comment

I live both of them. I especially like the colors in the one you made for your mother in law. I never made one for either my mom or Dave’s mom. Sure wish I had.
                Carlie

Comment

The second one always makes me smile. Whenever you google Bento Box quilt it shows up a couple of times. I say to myself... I know who made that!
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Great quilts!!

Comment

So pretty! Love the baby quilt.
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I like them both. I usually am not crazy about crumb blocks, but I really like your scrappy ones. All the fabrics blend together so well. The baby quilt is cute. I never think to combine gray & green.

Comment

Two great quilts, thanks for sharing them with us. Love how you added the applique to the crazy block quilt.
                          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Those are beautiful. I love them both. What a great showing again today.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I just love the baby Bento. Great colors and simple. It turned out fabulous!

Comment

Working...
                              X