Showing My Quilts Day 2 - pcbatiks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing My Quilts Day 2 - pcbatiks

I have 3 quilts to show today. The first is a Saints quilt for my husband. It was my first completed quilt. Link for more info and pictures is here. https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...t-saints-quilt
    P1010699_3.JPG

Here is another Saints quilt I made for a friend of a close friend of mine for a benefit. I had fun making all 3 of these because I got to use a lot of scraps. Link with more pictures & details here. https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...lt-is-finished
    Image 1.jpg
    This quilt was made for my dad and I included fabrics of some of his favorite things. More pictures and info in the link.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...my-dad-s-quilt
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Another beautiful showing of your wonderful work.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I’ve never made a quilt for a sports team or a T-shirt quilt. Yours turned out exceptionally nice. I love everything about the quilt you made for your Dad. Beautiful projects, Pam!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Sooo nice! I love the pattern that you used in the second one above.
        ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Another great show of your quilts!
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

These quilts today are beautiful. I really like the pictures you incorporated in the quilt for your husband. Hope the fantastic you made for the benefit brought in lots of $$$. Your dad's quilt is totally awesome. I love the colors & really like how you made it reversible with the backing. You must be a professional photographer....your photo shoot is very eye catching & enhances the beauty of the quilt. Thanks for a beautiful show today.

Comment

Absolutely love the first one, all are stunning. The pattern and the colors are perfect together. The combination is so masculine and strong. . Amazing quilts. animated-hand-image-0052.gif

Comment

Those are nice sports quilts. I like the colors.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, I love the one you made for your dad. Thanks for sharing.
                  Carlie

Comment

These are some nice quilts. Great job!

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

Originally posted by osewme View Post
                      These quilts today are beautiful. I really like the pictures you incorporated in the quilt for your husband. Hope the fantastic you made for the benefit brought in lots of $$$. Your dad's quilt is totally awesome. I love the colors & really like how you made it reversible with the backing. You must be a professional photographer....your photo shoot is very eye catching & enhances the beauty of the quilt. Thanks for a beautiful show today.
                      Thank you. Lol...no I'm not a pro photographer. I just like to get a few pretty pictures of the quilts before I give "my babies" away.
                      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Pam, love the Saints quilt. I've made an Atlanta Falcons one, Georgia Bulldogs & Florida Gators. Your pictures are pretty nice too. Gina

Comment

Great quilts! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Fantastic quilts and pictures too. You really made the football theme quilts so fun. I'm sure your dad felt even extra special with the surprise quilt. Thanks for showing them!

Comment

Working...
                            X