Scrappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrappy

I finally got around to reducing my scrap bin. I made 5 of these queen size quilts all hand sewn binding. I could make a couple more but I am done with this pattern. I am ready to work on something planned and pretty. I was going to donate them but they are all promised to family. I can't believe they want these and not quilts that were actually planned. Rarely do I name my quilts but given that this is 2020 the name seemed appropriate.

I don't see your quilt.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

This is odd. I can see them on both post myself.

Comment

quilt One.JPG

Comment

stack.JPG

Comment

That is alot of quilts, they are beautiful, I can see understand why family wants them

Comment

Very nice. A lot of work done and done.

Comment

Beautiful -- wow that quite the feat! I cant sew the same pattern twice in a row. I need to change things up or I go bonkers. I have only duplicated a quilt pattern twice.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Your quilts are beautiful. What is the name of the pattern? Love the scrappy look!

Comment

Scrappy Dappy Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- tiiiiiiiiiiiii-FUL!
                    Katrina
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Simply beautiful... I rarely repeat a pattern so kudos to you for sticking with these projects creating these beauties!,
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I love scap quilts I really need to do this to reduce scraps...maybe Christmas presents next year. I really should do this!!

Comment

dfarmer, Here is a link to the pattern I believe someone on the forum posted. Its really easy and I used up a bunch of scraps.
                          http://www.sameliasmum.com/2020/02/t...U-wc6hJrFPDbSE

Comment

I'm going to do this....I have so many scraps! Do you know how many squares you need? I think I'll leave out kid fabrics. I have enough to do one solely kid fabrics. Thanks for the pattern!!

Comment

Love this. I'm working on a log cabin scrappy but like this layout even better. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X