My Girls & Bogey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girls & Bogey

Sorry, I’m having technical issues and can’t get pictures to post.
    Last edited by Bubby; October 31, 2020, 07:56 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Now you've sparked my curiosity.

Comment

Joy, I wanted to post pictures of the embellished Scottie quilt I made in honor of my late Scotties. Bogey was the only male Scottie and he was a rescue. He was blind and didn’t get around well but I gave him a home until his last day.

I get frustrated with the new format. I especially have trouble posting more than one picture at a time. I also can’t go into Edit and add a picture.
      Last edited by Bubby; November 1, 2020, 06:10 AM.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Barb ~ I actually find it easier to post pics with the new format. Just click on "Upload Attachments" & go to your photos folders & select your pic. Double click & give it time to post. Then towards the bottom, there will be the option for what size you want the pic to be. Click on the size, & it will post. It will say "working" until the pic is uploaded. (Under the old format, I had to re-size my pics smaller before the Forum would accept them.) Good luck!

Comment

That is exactly what I do. Most of the time I use my iPad and that might be the issue. How many pics can you upload at a time? Are you able to go into Edit and add a new pic after you have saved the others? I found resizing for the old format simple.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Barb, I upload the same as Joy. Hit upload attachment, click on your picture to be uploaded, it will upload it, I usually click on the small size at the bottom. Once the picture uploads and I want to upload a second one I repeat the same process. I never have to hit the edit button to load pictures. Hope this helps.
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Thanks, Cathy.

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I load a photo and then click thumbnail. it shows up and can be opened larger. I do this off my computer though.

Comment

Barb, I too use an iPad. When you post there is a button below the dialogue box. It’s says upload attachments. If it’s not there look above the box to the right. There are 3 symbols . A face, the letter A and another one that looks like a rectangle. It is the first of the 3 on my iPad. When you click it, the upload attachments will appear. Click it (upload attachments) and it will have options for where to get you pics. Choose what you want. I usually choose 1, let it load. Beneath the pic will be options for the size of your pic, you can choose what you want. If I’m doing mote than 1 pic, I just repeat....I haven’t much luck picking them all at once. Hope that helps! I look forward to seeing what you post.
                  💫 Star lover

Comment

Working...
                  X