Customer order non quilting ..dresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer order non quilting ..dresses

I completed a customer order last night, I'll be delivering it tonight. She wanted three dresses for her grandaughter's second birthday. I showed her my favorite dress pattern and a sample..I have a size 4 of the my little pony dress. She picked the fabrics and wanted matching hair bow clips. I think they turned out adorable. I've done this dress tons of times in different variations. Thanks for looking!! Rachel20201029_102642.jpg 20201029_102601.jpg 20201029_102519.jpg
    Last edited by Momofmonsters5; October 29, 2020, 11:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Super cute!

Comment

Those are so sweet!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Adorable dresses!
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Those are so adorable! You’ll have one happy customer tonight.
          Maria

Comment

Given that I've never worn a dress, I can't speak with any authority, but I have to say those are just too cute!

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

Love the purple, gorgeous =)

Comment

Oh those look so sweet! I only wore hand me downs of my Sister's. but that is families. We got by with so little in those days. didn't hurt at all but these are so cute! lovely colors.

Comment

Nice dresses, a great job, the girl will look like a doll with those adorable fabrics

Comment

They are adorable! I'm sure the My Little Pony dress with the rainbow ric rac will be a big hit! Two of my granddaughters are big fans of MLP, as were their mothers.
                    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Cute. I can't seem to find the time to sew clothing.

Comment

Those are adorable! I'm sure the little girl will be happy too!

Comment

What beautiful dresses, I am sure she was very happy with her order!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! She was so happy with the dresses that she ordered a quilt. Her co worker is looking at my aprons too. I really like doing small projects on the side. The money is getting set aside in case I ran across a long arm stand up frame!!

Comment

Such cute dresses. Sounds like you have a customer that will keep coming back for more. I'm sure she will pass the word around & you will get even more customers from her referral. You might just get that long arm stand up frame before you realize it.

Comment

Working...
                              X