Sharing my Quilts - Day SIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my Quilts - Day SIX

Ok, well...maybe not QUILTS, but quilty projects! Those fun little projects that you fit in between quilts? Yeah, this is them! Jenny occasionally tosses out something fun like this that just really catches on. I remember that with the Charm bag she taught us to make. "Old Timers", remember that? They became like potato chips to me and everyone I know and love got one at the time! And then that fun little zigzag table runner! My oh my! Loved it! And then you gotta make matching placemats, right? Am I right?

So, here you go. A collection of miscellaneous projects that got me thru those times when all I had was the need to create! Fun, yes?
    Enjoy...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 7 photos.
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Great projects!! Love them. I haven't tried these but makes me want to!

Comment

I have 2 zig zag runner tops on my table to finish so I can really relate to these. I just love the 1st one. The colors are incredible together. Beautiful work. dancing-rose.gif

Comment

I really like that bag. I've always liked floral prints and that one looks wonderful! Everything looks wonderful!

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

I have that zig zag table runner on my to do list for after Christmas. I live the bags, too.
          Carlie

Comment

Your projects are gorgeous. I love everything. I hope you kept some for yourself.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I'm ready to make a zigzag table runner. Those are so cute! I love to make small things in between larger project. For me, a day without some sort of sewing is sort of like a "lost" day. Sewing is real therapy for me. Thanks for allowing us to see your sweet creations.

Comment

Those are adorable projects! You brought her tutorials to life.. They are only spinning around in my head.

Yes, I do remember the charm bag. I think that was when I first found her and the m* site.

Thanks for showing these fun projects!

Comment

I have made a few of the zig zag runners.
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I like the bags and hope to try one soon.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your quilts & projects this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X