Finally done! ish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally done! ish...

I finally finished this! I did not do any quilting in the light parts of the star blocks or FG. Still undecided there.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.

Wow! It's beautiful! Your quilting is amazing-- I love a quilt with lots of quilting and yours is done so well, with the horseshoes, the grass, and around the appliques. It's all beautiful!
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Wow!! You are seriously talented. That is stunning! Did you do all that quilting yourself?? What kind of a machine do you have?
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Just beautiful!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful quilt! The layout changes look really nice. Your quilting tells a story all by itself. Congrats on taking it to the finish line!

Comment

animated-wow-sign-image-0008.gif Absolutely stunning.

Comment

This is one of the most stunning quilts I've ever seen! I love everything about it. What an amazing job you did. WOW!!
              sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

That quilt is phenomenal! I love everything about it. Your quilting is the best!

Comment

A beautiful quilt and it tells such a wonderful story. Your quilting compliments each section so perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing this quilt with us.
                  No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                  Aesop

Comment

When I ask for help in the forum to place the blocks I fall in love with his work and now that I see it finished I must say that is more fantastic than I remembered and its quilting is from a professional. Congratulations on your wonderful work, your mother will adore it

Comment

Beautiful quilt! I love everything about it.

Comment

This is very impressive! Great job.

Rob
                        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                        --Ken Burns

Comment

It came out so pretty! I like the small brown sashing you added. That was a nice touch you didn't have in the first layout. I think I would want it on the wall to look at it all the time!
                          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wonderful job at piecing & quilting. You can be proud of this one. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X