Sharing my Quilts - Day FOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my Quilts - Day FOUR

Charity Quilts! It's what we do, right? A few of these I made for the Circle of Comfort Quilts group here on the forum organized by Blondie. A few I made and gave to my quilting mentor to quilt up and donate to her church charity. No matter where they go or who they're for it just feels RIGHT. And the entire time I'm working on one of these I'm thinking about and praying for whoever the recipient is. Sometimes I know who, sometimes not. This is some of my sharing I'm most happy with. It's a heart thing, ya know?

Enjoy! Charity quilts.....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Loved them all but the first one made me smile because of the colors!

Comment

Libby, you really have an eye for color and your construction is top flight! Really enjoying your quilts.

Rob
      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
      --Ken Burns

Comment

Beautiful! Funny, I have the charm packs in your first quilt. I was just looking at it just yesterday!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Very lovely quilts. I, too, especially like the first one, both the colors and the pattern.
          Carlie

Comment

All of those quilts are so pretty & special. There's just no better feeling than sewing for a charity & knowing that your quilt will be loved and appreciated by someone in need. Great show of quilts today. I love your color combinations.

Comment

Love the circles, they are sew perfect. animated-hand-image-0052.gif

Comment

I love your collection today. Quilts that we make and give from the heart are the best. You have a good heart, my friend. Hugs....
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very sweet collection. Happy colors and I like the circle patches.

Comment

Wonderful quilts that you made to make someone feel extra special. I love the fabrics and all the circle designs too. You certainly have that technique mastered. Thank you for the gift of sharing your quilts and their stories!

Comment

Lovely quilts, lovely Libby! Heartwarming story and beautiful quilts!! Perfect circles and the bright colours and fabrics of the first one made me feel so cheery upon seeing it. Thanks for sharing! =)
                      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Love your bright colors - that first one is amazing!!

Comment

They are all beautiful. My personal favorite is the one that looks like spools of thread. I hope that one went to a sewist!

LOL -- Auto-correct tried to change "sewist" to "sexist." 🤣

Comment

The world is soooo blessed by sweet generous people like you. Thank you! Love your quilts. They have me smiling from ear to ear 😍
                            💫 Star lover

Comment

Yes the Circle of Comfort group. A lot of quilts were made and given from that group. Blondie was a recipient of one of those years back. Yours are beautiful and no doubt cherished by whomever received them.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                              X