Sharing my Quilts - Day 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my Quilts - Day 3!

Today I'd like to share some quilts I've made for family members. This is something I really enjoy, gifting to family. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but sometimes when I'm making a quilt I don't really know who it's for, and I wait for the quilt to "speak" to me. Seriously. If I follow the little voice that tells me "this would be perfect for...." it's never wrong! That was the case for a few of these quilts I'm sharing today.

It's important to note here, a few of these I'm sharing today were quilted by our own talented and gifted Forum member Caroline T! I met her right here on the Forum a few years ago, and I count her among one of my closest and dearest friends. I'm so thankful for this forum, and she is one of the reasons why. I've made some friends who have become treasure in my life. Caroline is an amazing quilter, and she inspires me with every quilt she makes.

So here you go! Family quilts, day 3 of my journey:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.
    sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Wow child. those are all lovely. I spied dragon flies too! So very nice, all of them.

Comment

The 3rd one really talks to me. Really like the colors. Nothing tells you how busy you have been like looking at pictures of quilts you have made. animated-sewing-machine-image-0003.gif

Comment

I love them all, especially the purple Curved Log Cabin! The dog quilt is sweet.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very nice work

Comment

Love the doggie memory quilt. The yoga dogs fabric is so funny, and I suspect echos the pup's personally too as he looks like he was sweet and funny.

Comment

Great selection of quilts today! I love the curved log cabin!
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/9070498[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Fabulous quilts and fabulous friends make a great quilting journey. Each one is so pretty and yes our quilts do talk. Thanks for sharing them with us today!

Comment

OK, the dog quilt is my favorite. We were thinking about doing something like that for Droopy, but never got it done. Maybe some day. All the other quilts are superb!

Rob
                  There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                  --Ken Burns

Comment

What a beautiful array of quilts today. All of them are fantastic & quite unique...just like family members. Today I'm especially drawn to the curved log cabin & the dragonfly quilt. Thank you so much for sharing these with us today.

Comment

More marvelous creations! Love em!! Is that Downton Abbey fabric I see?? Loved that series!
                      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I just love the pokemon one! My son would love that. You gave me an idea. Great show!!

Comment

I love them all. I have admired your quilts for many years.
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

Libby, I love anything dragonfly and I really, really, really love your dragonfly quilt!!
                            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Beautiful quilts. I do especially like the curved log cabin. Thank you for sharing.
                              Carlie

Comment

Working...
                              X