More pillows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pillows

Feels good to have some motivation back! Have been finishing some reading pillows that have been sitting too long on my cutting table. These were originally started for a holiday open house I was going to hold in November but due to Covid that had been put on hold hence all of them on the cutting table for so long. I now have people requesting them so I'm on a roll to get them all completed. Here are pillows number 5 & 6 completed. I have 4 more to finish.
    Thanks for PXL_20201014_123414422~2.jpg taking a look! IMG_20201017_110546.jpg
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Those are fantastic. You do such beautiful embroidery.

Comment

I especially like the dinosaur pillow. I just checked out your flickr page and OMG you are so talented in so many areas! I would have loved to come to your craft show.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Those are really nice! I think you should open an Etsy store and take orders. I would buy one. 😀
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Fran View Post
          I especially like the dinosaur pillow. I just checked out your flickr page and OMG you are so talented in so many areas! I would have loved to come to your craft show.
          Does my flickr link show on my post? I know the old format it did but I don't see it on the new style forum
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by Cathy F View Post

Does my flickr link show on my post? I know the old format it did but I don't see it on the new style forum
            Yes, the link does show. That is how I was able to go to your site. Just awesome
            No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
            Aesop

Comment

I really like your pillows!

My favorite pillow story (yes, I actually have one) involves Alice Roosevelt Longworth, daughter of Theodore. In her old age she was the social leader of Washington society. She had a pillow on her couch that had stitched into it "If you can't say something nice about someone, come sit next to me."

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                Those are really nice! I think you should open an Etsy store and take orders. I would buy one. 😀
                That's a really good idea, especially during these times. They are gorgeous Cathy, amd and I bet you'd sell a bunch.
                Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                X