Did some sewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did some sewing

I have not been doing much sewing since the pandemic except for some masks for friends and family seems I lost my motivation even though I have numerous UFO's piled up.

I pleased to say I was somewhat productive today and finished up one of my storytime pillows. The fox on the right hand side looks faded but it was just the way the sun was shing on it. A book goes in the blue pocket for a bedtime story. I also completed a few more embroidered towels. The snowman and candy one IMG_20200922_171455.jpgScreenshot_20201007-171031~2.jpg are new designs for this year and the dear Santa is a repeat of last year's design that was a popular seller.

Thanks for taking a peek!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

You are very creative =) The fox pillow is so sweet.

Comment

Holy cow that embroidery is just amazing!!! My GKs would love that fox pillow and what a great gift those hand towels will be. You are really good. Thanks for the show and tell!

Comment

It's nice to see someone being creative, because I'm sure not.

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

Love those towels! Your embroidery work is one of the reason there is an embroidery machine on my wishlist.
          Can I ask where you got the towels? My mother has been strongly hinting she would like some appliqued for her kitchen, and I can't find any I like.
          Thanks for sharing your work!
          Lyn

If I ever got it all together, I'd be too tired to do anything with it.
          🙄

Comment

Your projects are perfection once again. You make everything you make very special because of the care you take with every step of making them. The mark of a true expert!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by justLyn View Post
              Love those towels! Your embroidery work is one of the reason there is an embroidery machine on my wishlist.
              Can I ask where you got the towels? My mother has been strongly hinting she would like some appliqued for her kitchen, and I can't find any I like.
              Thanks for sharing your work!
              They are waffle weave towels that I purchased at various places throughout last year such as Home Goods and TJ Max ( I find quite a few at Home Goods). I also purchased some nice ones from the Williams and Sonoma outlet by me ( they may carry them online too). Unfortunately due to the pandemic I have not been in the stores this spring and summer so have not been able to stock up some more.

Thank you for your nice comments on my work. What brand embroidery machine is on your wish list?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                Your projects are perfection once again. You make everything you make very special because of the care you take with every step of making them. The mark of a true expert!
                Thank you my dear friend but you forget I've been in your sewing room and your work is impeccable.

Comment

My work has suffered during the pandemic, but thank you.
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

They are all beautiful. You sure make me wish for a embroidery machine, but dont think good do like you do.

Comment

Love your projects. Very creative.

Comment

I love it!! I have an embroidery machine, I hope to do as well as you!!

Comment

Those are adorable projects. I love the reading pillow with the fox and the matching fabric. Those are precious! Glad that you were able to get back in the sewing room. Enjoy your stitching time!

Comment

I am in love with your snowman towel. I love snowmen! And the naughty one cracks me up. Sometimes I guess it does pay to be naughty, getting a beautiful gift like that.

Comment

Cathy...wow!! You are so skilled at your craft! Everyone receiving those treasures are truly fortunate. I love them all!
                              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X