Second Hexagon quilt finished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Hexagon quilt finished.

finally. made two tops years ago and now they are both done. This is the second one. whew!! why i take so long is beyond me.
    2020 Hexagon.JPGhexagon.JPG
    Last edited by nativetexan; October 5, 2020, 07:17 PM.

They are lovely .

Comment

Beautiful.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Love it, colors are great!

Comment

Fantastic quilt, I love, their colors so happy, good job

Comment

Beautiful! I love hexies of any size.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I like the green & pink fabrics together. Beautiful job on the border quilting.

Comment

Oh the border was fun. i ordered Borders Made Easy paper patterns. I'd done it long ago and didn't really remember if it was easy or hard. Fairly easy but i'm not in love with my efforts all that much. So in my sewing room it goes.

Comment

Great job!! Love hexi quilts.

Comment

I love hexie quilts and yours is so nice! I don't think I would ever have the patience to make one though. Unless the hexies were the size of dinner plates lol.

Comment

I love the tiny borders on the edge of the green. Looks hard though.

Comment

Pretty quilt and congrats on marking it done!. Pink and green look so nice together. Quilting looks great too.

Comment

Oh the outside border was striped fabric i happened to have on hand. matched beautifully! and the green binding too was fabric i had on hand. These hex's were on the smaller size for me. and i machined stitched them together, Y seams and all. the earlier hexagon quilt i finished recently was of larger hex's all in halfs. much easier to put together for sure.
                          here is the first top of hexagons i finished not too long ago. larger and done in halfs.
                          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/fo...uilt-done-2020
                          Last edited by nativetexan; October 6, 2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

The colours just pop. Lovely quilt!! It looks pretty and perfect to me!
                            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

last photo. i pulled the table out some and got two folding step ladders. What a job getting that thing up there. I used two push pins in the bottom corners so it wouldn't move again for any reason.
                              PA060097.JPG

Comment

Working...
                              X