Golden Garden Work In Progress Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Garden Work In Progress Photos

Hi Everyone & Happy Monday! I just wanted to share a couple of photos of my next quilt project. It's called Golden Garden from one of the patterns out of the book Butterflies & Blooms by Carol Armstrong. I'm finishing this one with a combination of Angela Walter's Ruler Work Free Motion Quilting Challenge that she just recently started as well as some of her quilting designs from previous ones. The outer border is done using her wavy border design, and the inner one is quilted using some basic straight line ruler work. In the upper left corner of the quilt top it has a combination of clamshells, swirls, and I even quilted a hummingbird in it. On the upper right corner there is a combination of a sun, swirls and echo quilting.
    Happy Quilting.Hugs Katie

Golden Garden Quilt Work In Progress.jpg

Close Up of Quilting Left Corner Golden Garden.jpg

Close Up of Quilting Right Corner Golden Garden.jpg

Attached Files

This is a beautiful work of art. Thanks for sharing.
    No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
    Aesop

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Wow! It is so beautiful and your quilting is amazing!
        ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Lookin' good!

Comment

I really like this. Great job!

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

It's just beautiful, every way you look at it. You've got talent!

Comment

WOW really really nice.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

How sweet and pretty!. I love to applique, just haven't done it on a quilt yet. Can I ask, are you quilting before you put the appliques on?
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

Is that all needle turn applique? You did a perfect job and your quilting is just great! Lots of work in this. You should be proud.

Comment

Your blocks are beautiful. You do amazing work. Please continue to share your progress.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Gorgeous design and the quilting adds so much detail. It just makes the scene with the different quilting patterns. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow! That's a lot of love going into that quilt. Beautiful job so far!
                          Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                          X