X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Quilts Saturday-by Monique

Quilt #3.JPGSAM_5894.JPG

Quilt #2.JPGQuilt #4a.JPG

This is my last 'showing' of the week. These tops were all finished at a retreat I was at. They have yet to be quilted, but at least the tops are done. Three of these were block swaps from the very folks on this forum, some of which are no longer here, sadly.

Thank you all for the lovely comments you have left me all week. You all made me feel special.

Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

These quilt tops are so beautiful. Will you quilt them this winter? Some are probably too large to take to work with you. Thank you so much for the beautiful showings of your quilts this past week. You did a great job! Rob & Cheryl will take over tomorrow.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Monique, very pretty tops, too pretty to be unfinished! A treat to see your work this week.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Thank you for the past days of beautiful quilts. I enjoyed seeing each one of them!
        ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Beautiful quilt tops today! You really made progress (and quilts) at your retreat. Thank you for sharing all the beautiful quilts and projects this week!

Comment

What a beautiful week of sharing. Thanks for letting us all be inspired by your marvelous quilts!
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

As much as I like seeing really complex quilts and wondering "how did they do that?" I think simpler designs when properly done can be just as stunning. These all fit into that category. They are simply magnificent! Great job!

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Beautiful quilts today! You really got a lot done at the retreat. I'm especially drawn to quilts with black in them so today I'm partial to the two with the black sashing. Thanks so much for a wonderful week of beauties. I'm so happy you shared them with us.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to show us all your beautiful quilts!
                  No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                  Aesop

Comment

Thanks for the week of sharing! Beautiful work. I love swaps so many memories in them. Your quilts are lovely!

Comment

Beautiful quilts. Isn't it amazing that one block can look so different just because of the way a person envisions it! The last quilt especially, same block but the fabrics really change the look.
                      Carlie

Comment

Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing this week.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing, your quilts are beautiful.

Comment

Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing your awesome, inspiring work this week.
                            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Thank you Monike for this week full of inspiration and precious works, your last tops are fantastic and when the quilts will be wonderful quilts

Comment

Working...
                              X