Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Quilts Wednesday-by Monique

SAM_6066.JPG T
    The above was a row by row that he picked up for me from Nova Scotia. He would collect the ones he liked and would one for me and one for him

SAM_5853.JPG This was another row by row that I made for my brother. SAM_5855.JPG I made 2 of these and some special friends received them.

This was a gift for my brother who loves Haida art. This was taken from a picture on the internet. He was quite happy and it hangs proudly in his living room. It is quite large, about 40"x40" or so.

SAM_5191.JPG
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Beautiful projects today, Monique. I am one of the blessed recipients of one of Monique’s beautiful hand quilted and appliquéd elephant quilts. It hangs between our living room and kitchen so we see it every time we pass by. It’s one of my treasures. Thank you again, Monique.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful work! I remember some of them. It's good to be reminding of things we've accomplished!

Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

They are all beautiful, you do amazing applique.

Comment

Beautiful projects today. Your applique stitches are so precise in each one. I love the birds and birdhouses.

Comment

Great items, beautifully done!
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

They are all beautiful. I'm a bird watcher, too, so I really like the bird/birdhouses one. The elephant one is so cute. Love the paisley! Reminds me of my younger days, haha!
              Carlie

Comment

Those are all so pretty. Lucky friends who have received your beautiful work for their homes. Thank you so much for showing us your outstanding appliqued quilts/runners/wall hangings.

Comment

They are all beautiful! The elephant is my favorite-- I love the fabrics that you used.
                  ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Monique these are lovely quilts. You do appliqué really good. I like them all but the elephant (and fabric 😁) is my favorite in this bunch.

Comment

That elephant is so cool! Thanks for sharing.

Rob
                      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                      --Ken Burns

Comment

I love the row by rows!! I did two years of them. I have a few from other places as well. Great work!!

Comment

I love the birdhouses, too.
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
                            Beautiful projects today, Monique. I am one of the blessed recipients of one of Monique’s beautiful hand quilted and appliquéd elephant quilts. It hangs between our living room and kitchen so we see it every time we pass by. It’s one of my treasures. Thank you again, Monique.
                            I was very thrilled to gift it to you. Glad you still enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                              They are all beautiful! The elephant is my favorite-- I love the fabrics that you used.
                              Believe it or not, it was one fabric.

Comment

Working...
                              X