X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Quilts Monday-by Monique

20191210_120932.jpg20191210_120816.jpg20191210_120232.jpg

smittens table runner.jpgSAM_6671.JPGSAM_6600.JPG
    Here are some table runners that have been gifts. Thanks for looking.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

I have always loved the 60 degree runners but I never tried to make one. I love your snow globe runner with the cardinals. Very nice! Thank you, Monique.
    Last edited by Bubby; September 28, 2020, 08:22 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful! Love the curling one.
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Monique. Those are amazing. Pic #1 looks complicated to make.

Comment

I like the look of the 60 degree runners. I have never made one someday I must have a go at it. Yours is very pretty.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

What lucky people to have received these for gifts.
            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Those are pretty! Of course, the cardinals in the globes are my favorite. Such a clever design for the fabric. Thanks for sharing them!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbillyhike View Post
                Beautiful! Love the curling one.
                The curling one was a secret sister gift last year.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                  Thanks for sharing, Monique. Those are amazing. Pic #1 looks complicated to make.
                  Joy, they really aren't that difficult to make. One of my favorite things to make.

Comment

Love the first a lot. Gina

Comment

I, too, like the 60 degree ones but have never tried them. I had to look at the curling ones a bit before I realized what they were. Very nice.
                      Carlie

Comment

I have to be honest, but I don't care for table runners. However, I would be very happy to put any of these on my table. They are gorgeous.

Rob
                        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                        --Ken Burns

Comment

Rob ~ I have a coffee table in our LR that sits in front of the couch. It's 60" long, so five 12" blocks work nicely for it. Over the years I've made numerous runners for it. Many are seasonal. Some are just patterns I wanted to try out without making a whole big quilt. They also provide FMQ practice. Some of my block samplers have been used as mini table toppers.

Comment

Nice gifts, I love number 1, I have made several in different sizes and they are easy to make, but I love the table runner with snow globes and Cardinals, I may have to steal your idea, thanks Monike

Comment

My favorite is the first, with the Christmas garland fabric-- so pretty! Oh- the cardinals one! Just gorgeous. You have made me start thinking of things to make for Christmas.
                              ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Working...
                              X