Sharing Quilts, Thursday- KPH

Today I'm going to share my door hangings

January and February 102_0702.JPG

March and April 102_0703.JPG

May and June 102_0704.JPG

July and August 102_0705.JPG

October 102_0706.JPG November 102_0707.JPG

102_0708.JPG and December.

I'm still hunting for a free pattern that inspires me for September.

Enjoy your day!
    Attached Files
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

I absolutely love January and June! But they are all great. What size are these?
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I LOVE your door/wall hangings, especially January and February. Great job on everything!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

These are so lovely. What a charming way to brighten a home . moonwalk-stick-figure-smiley-emoticon-animation.gif

Comment

Those are wonderful projects and a great idea. It must be fun to change them each month. Thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

I love door hangings & I should make more. I only have one for November (Thanksgiving) and December (Christmas). I love each & every one of your door hangings. I have found that making small items like that are a perfect way to practice things like paper piecing, free motion quilting, etc. Thanks for the cuties today!

Comment

Great!! They are awesome!!

Comment

Those are great but I really got a chuckle from May.

Comment

Awesome is the word alright. Love them all. Gina

Comment

Nice job! Thanks for sharing these.

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

Oh my, your wall hangings are wonderful, so happy to see them!!!

Comment

What a nice collection of wall hangings! They look like they would be addictive and sometimes it just feels good to make a small project. I cannot for the life of me make heads or tails out of your May block! What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                          What a nice collection of wall hangings! They look like they would be addictive and sometimes it just feels good to make a small project. I cannot for the life of me make heads or tails out of your May block! What is it?
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3acC49W3yQk It's an AT AT from Star Wars
                          Katrina
                          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Great wall hangings, Katrina! Thanks for sharing again. I don't have any door hangings. I make table runners for my LR coffee table for the different holidays/seasons. It's a great way to try out a new pattern without making a big quilt & also practice FMQ.

Comment

Love them Katrina!! Great job! I think my faves are the hearts and jack o lantern.
                              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X