Halloween Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Quilt

Sharing my finished Halloween Quilt. I was amazed how different it looked when my sister & I took it outside to take the pictures. I forgot how yellow the center was. Working on the panel up close, it blended in and wasn't as bright. This was my first attempt at flange binding, I used Jenny's method -- 1.75" strips for the orange flange and 1.5" for the black.

The back is assorted Halloween fabrics. I used the edge-to-edge spiderweb design from expansion pack #2 for the quilting. I had a couple of issues while I was quilting it, but I think it turned out ok.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN0712.jpgDSCN0716.jpg

I love it!!! The back is so nicely done and the quilting motif is perfect!
    ~ Carol from PA

Comment

That’s a great Halloween quilt. I love that panel and how you did the back. Great job!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

That is simply gorgeous.
        Carlie

Comment

Wonderful Halloween quilt!!

Comment

Really nice, specially the back. After you step back and give it some time you will look at the quilting differently. Cut yourself some slack, it looks great.

Comment

Your quilt is great! I like the quilting you did and have never seen a back like that - I like that style and will try to mimic that on a future quilt. The flange border looks good. I’ll have to see how Jenny did that.

Comment

That's spooky good! (Sorry, I couldn't resist). It really looks nice and will be a treasured addition to your Halloween celebration.

Rob
                There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                --Ken Burns

Comment

It's beautiful! I love the colors, it's so fall and so cheerful, to boot.
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I just have to tell you this is a treasure !!! I love it !!! Perfect.
                    cute-pumpkin.gifcute-pumpkin.gifevil-witch.gifpumpkin-and-black-cat.gif

Comment

That is very pretty , I zoomef in and looked at the quilting , love it too. The back is very impressive.

Comment

Your quilt is amazing!!! Very nice job!

Comment

That is a lot of work. beautiful!!!😻

Comment

Great job! Love the way you did the backing.

Comment

Awesome! Worth all your time and effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X