Sharing Quilts, Tuesday- KPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Quilts, Tuesday- KPH

Tuesday's selection is a selection of the quilts I've made to wrap the one's that are sick...

Mike Muse's quilt.jpg Mike's a Carolina fan, through and through. He was totally surprised.

Chris's quilt.jpgThis was for Chris, Mike's son. He lost his battle with cancer.

Gracie's quilt.jpgThis one was for Gracie, she has brain tumors and is now a freshman at Eastern Carolina.
    Steve Faries quilt.jpgThis one was for Steve Faires when he was in hospice. Steve sang with the worst organist and kept his cool at my wedding. lol, he was doing better than I was!

Marys quilt.jpg This was for my MILs friend Mary, breast cancer, double knee replacement, heart issues all within 3-4 years.

These are just a few of the quilts I've made for loved ones that needed to be wrapped in love an prayers.
    Attached Files
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Nice collection!

Comment

Beautiful quilts for the beautiful people in your life.

Comment

What lovely quilts, I'm sure they brought great comfort to them.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Beautiful quilts for your loved ones. They must have felt your love stitched in each one.

Comment

What beautiful quilts to cheer up your loved ones during difficult times! I especially like the last one, the blue and white.
            ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Heart to heart quilts... exceptionally beautiful. Mary's blue and white quilt is my favorite. Amazing work and care.

Comment

The quilts that you make from the heart for someone special are treasures. The thing I always love about your quilts is that you aren’t afraid of bright colors. Beautiful collection today. My favorite is the blue and white...gorgeous!
                Last edited by Bubby; September 22, 2020, 09:43 AM.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Katrina ~ They're all beautiful. I think my favorite is the blue & white one with all the HSTs. I'm sure all are/were greatly appreciated.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, made by a beautiful, caring person!!!

Comment

Katrina, they are all beautiful but I am in agreement with several of the others, my favorite is the blue & white. Isn't it amazing how a quilt can give comfort to those who are going through tough times.
                      Carlie

Comment

Beautiful work, you are so giving. Great job!!!

Comment

What wonderful medicine these were. Cancer is such a devastating enemy and you provided them with some beautiful ammunition to fight it!

Rob
                          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                          --Ken Burns

Comment

It warms my heart to see quilts warming others. Your quilts provide comfort & peace to those who are fortunate enough to receive them. Thanks so much for sharing them today.

Comment

Katrina, I make quilts to give to folks that need a hug & something positive in their lives. You've set the bar high but attainable. Thank you for showing your amazing works. I love Mike's & the blue/white specially. Gina

Comment

Working...
                              X