Quilt Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Display

We found a loft ladder in our garage recently and I decided to put it in the tv room to hold a few quilts. That helped the quilt armoire and now I can make a few more quilts! Sorry that the photo is poor. There is no room to take a picture farther back. Jeff suggested that we put the folded edges on the front of the ladder. I like it this way.
    Attached Files
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Love it! I told Cheryl we needed to build more walls so we could have display room. No rooms, just walls.

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

That looks fantastic!! I love my ladder!

Comment

Hey Barb, that looks great! Been thinking of doing that for a while. Now that I've seen yours I just may!
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

What a lovely touch of home feeling with a ladder of quilts. I really like it. stickman-rope-swing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Comment

That's really nice! I like the folded sides of the quilts in the front too.
            *~* Myrna *~*
            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I have two or three ladders in the garage that Jim didn't finish. Maybe when they come back in Nov.... yeah right. lol
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That looks really nice.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Beautiful quilt display for your beautiful quilts.

Comment

I love quilt ladders they look so homey. Your quilts look wonderful displayed like that! Too bad the only one in our garage is a 40 foot aluminium one. I would love an old paint splattered wooden one.

Comment

I found the infamous paint splattered ladder at an antique shop. It has the steps on both sides. Ladder is about 7+ ft & I have some tobacco sticks that I want to make shelves with. Originally planned for cookbook collection that's gotten out of hand. May have to rethink my plan. Gina

Comment

That's really nice! Can I ask something, how do you all of a sudden find a ladder? lol
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Lorie, it was laying in the center of the floor on Jeff’s side of the garage. When the truck was parked in the garage it straddled the ladder and since I seldom venture into Jeff’s side of the garage I never really saw it. We have a LOT of stuff in the garage.
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful! My son built me a quilt ladder in shop class. I might switch my display & put folds on outside now that I have seen yours!

Comment

That's awesome! Great find. Love your quits too! I would like a quilt ladder but don't have quilts or the room lol
                              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X