Paisley, This Is For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paisley, This Is For You

A few weeks ago I posted a picture of the armoire in our living room that’s full of quilts. Paisley spotted a folded quilt with a yellow center and wrote that she would like to see that quilt unfolded. After all this time here it is.

This is a paper pieced quilt I made close to ten years ago while I was recovering from shoulder surgery. I think the name of the pattern is Fireball. I had the batiks in my stash.
    Attached Files
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

That's beautiful Barb!
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Oh that is stunning. I love it. That name fits it well.

Comment

Wow! That's amazing. It must have taken a long time to piece. The only paper piecing I've done was on a string quilt. I love all the bright fabrics. It's beautiful.

Comment

It is beautiful with the pretty batiks. I like the block design. I can't imagine quilting after shoulder surgery but you did great!

Comment

Love this one!
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Wow Barb!! That is great!
              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Wow, that is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing, and thank you Paisley for requesting to see it!!!

Comment

My goodness this is gorgeous! Thank you for pulling out the quilt. I love it even more now. I’ll look to see if I can find the pp pattern.

Comment

If I can find it I will send it to you. I can’t promise because it was a long time ago.

Glad you like it.
                    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Gorgous quilt! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Barb, your quilt is fantastic I adore batik and in that quilt they shine with a lot of light, wonderful work

Comment

Working...
                        X