Sharing quilts-Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing quilts-Sunday

5.jpg6.jpgHappy Sunday to everyone in the forum, today is my last day in this great thread, I hope you liked my photos and I hope that many of you will be encouraged to show us your fantastic works,and I must say that Rhonda K has decided to do it so from tomorrow Monday we will be able to admire her wonderful work, thank you 1.jpg2.jpg7.JPG4.jpg3.jpg. Today to finish I want to show you my 2020 quilts, although just one is finisheed is a peacock panel for my oldest daughter, in the back I put a sheet of my mother who had not releaseed it although I cut it so that the embroidery wold remain whole I put in the center, in the photo you can see the quilting on the back, the second is the quilting process and is a quilt for my litlle granddaugther and they are signatures of the day of her First Communion. And the rest are covers that I have finished during the quarantine and that are waiting to be walled and quiltes, maybe by the end of the year I will get it. Well and to finish I wish you all have a nice day and quiet week. Regards
    Attached Files

Thank you for showing your quilts it has been a treat to see your beautiful work this week.
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing!! Love all the different quilts and projects this week!

Comment

Thank you for sharing your quilts and other beautiful projects this week. I knew we would love seeing what you make and it was so enjoyable. Thank you again...Hugs.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! I've really enjoyed seeing everything!
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

They're all beautiful & so well done! I like #2, the kitty approved one. That was a lot of small piecing. It would be a great way to use up scraps. Thanks for sharing this week. I hope we can keep this thread going a long time. I'm enjoying it. I miss the scrolling photos we used to have when it was the old format.

Comment

Very beautiful. I do love the "kitty approved" quilt as well. So many pieces. When I first looked at the outside border I had to look closely. It gives me the impression of footprints walking around the quilt viewing all the lovely pieces.
              Carlie

Comment

I also miss the scrolling photos from the other forum format. The peacock is beautiful. I have a friend that loves peacocks so now you have me thinking about a panel and adding to it. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Comment

Oh, my! You saved the best for last! Such wonderful work. Thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful quilt with us. You can tell each one is stitched with love. Your talent and creativity will be a tough act to follow. I'll do my best. Thanks again for a glimpse into your quilting world and projects!

Comment

Rosario, I'm so glad I don't have tp choose which of your beautiful quilts is my favorite. The "kitty", no the peacock, no the bargello...Gina

Comment

I said it once before, and I'll say it again. Wow. Just wow!

Rob
                        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                        --Ken Burns

Comment

I've been gone all week and have been browzing your lovely quilts today. All are spectacular and I have so much admiration. My forum buddies are all so very talented.
                          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                          Terry

Comment

Thank you for sharing your awesome work with us. You do such beautiful work.
                            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh my goodness the detail in your quilts! Love the top right one!
                              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X