Sharing quilts -Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing quilts -Saturday

We are already Saturday and the end of my work is near, tomorrow will be my last day, so today I am going to show something that is not patchwork but that can be done with their techniques, they are bibs and t-shirts. Wen I did not know patchwork I worke cross stitch and made bibs, crib sheets, baby bath towels and many other things and hen I started my new hobby I left that but I did not forget the bibs, it is a nice gift when I did not you want to give a quilt,also at that time my granddaughters were born and I made them t-shirts with appliques and they wore them with affection because they were exclusive and they made them their grandmother. I hope you like the photos and can see these very different works..Greetings 1.jpg2.jpg3-.jpg4.JPG5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

These are just too cute.

Comment

I love these projects. They are so cute! The beauty of quilting is that we can use it to make so many things more special...clothing, purses, all sorts of linens, Baby items, wall decor, pillows, etc.

Thank you for your pictures today, Rosario.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I did a quick cheat job on tank tops for a GD when she was just a toddler. I would buy character tank tops and just add fabric to the bottom, turning it into a little summer dress. Your appliqued clothing is such a beautiful touch!

Comment

You are definitely multi-talented. So impressive!

Rob
          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
          --Ken Burns

Comment

How creative and beautiful!
            Carlie

Comment

They are all so cute! What awesome gifts.
              Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Darling projects, I particularly like the snail and birdhouse tee shirts.

Comment

You have an wonderful group of projects today, Rosario. Looking forward to tomorrow. Great job. Gina

Comment

Adorable! I love the bibs, especially.

Comment

Another great selection of projects. So unique & special. Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us, Rosario! It's been a real treat to see them. I love the t-shirts and the bibs!

Comment

Those are adorable and such cute gifts. I love the little animals and the scrappy designs. Such fun to make and a gift to love!

Comment

So cute!! Love the snail.
                            Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
                            X