Sharing Our Quilts - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Our Quilts - Friday

Don’t miss Rosario’s wonderful creations posted below. These are so colorful and unique!
    Last edited by Bubby; September 11, 2020, 03:59 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

3.JPG4.jpg5.jpg6-.jpg7-.jpgHello, I am ready on the 5th day and today I want to show you those little jobs that we do when our quilts overwhelm us a bit or when we see a new block that we like but we don´t want another quilt. The first three photos are tapestries that I made to learn the techniques and the others are table runners that are like small quilts that can be displayed on home furniture and brighten up many corners. Good night and blessings to all 1.JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

Love them all. I agree i have minis and table toppers everywhere. I love making different coasters too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

I've really enjoyed seeing your beautiful work!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Those are beautiful projects and perfect for a table. You are so right about not needing to make a quilt but a few blocks to learn the techniques. I love the tea cup runner and the sashing design. It is sure to brighten up tea time. Thanks so much for showing them all!

Comment

Beautiful work. Love the heart. Gina

Comment

Lovely Rosario!
              Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Working...
              X