• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Our Quilts - Thursday

See more of Rosario’s quilts below.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

5-.jpg6-.jpg7-.jpgWell despite all the problems I have reached day 4 of my Quilt Sharing, today I want to show some quilts that I have made for friends and even for the son of a friend who is already 15 years old and he likes me a lot because he loves the sea. How do you see the different quilts and your work as well, but the one that I used the most time was the flower vases because although there were block books with flowers I wanted some thing that had continuity so I copied flowers from books and magazines and myself I assambled the vases and the situation of the flowers, it was a work of many hours but it was for a family member I added a heart to each block even now when I see it I like it. The rest are normal blocks and even panels but the quilting is by hand so the time used id long. Well I thanks you for your kind comments and see you tomorrow 1-.jpg2-.jpg3-.jpg4-.jpg

Comment

Your works is amazing! Each shows your love and skill.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks for sharing! So lovely!! Hand work is so intense and appreciated. Great job!!

Comment

Fabulous quilts again. Each one shows the love you put into them. I love the seascape quilt and how you did the block designs. Thanks for showing them despite all the difficulties getting them to post.

Comment

Rosario, so worth the wait. Love all of your quilts specially the florals. Gina

Comment

What wonderful quilts! I love the flower/vases quilt. I just may steal that idea and work on one for myself!
              Carlie

Comment

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful quilts. I can only imagine the time it took!
                No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                Aesop

Comment

My goodness Rosario! You have made so many beautiful quilts! Love the flowers in vases!! How lucky your friends and relations are to receive such precious gifts.
                  Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

So colorful & pretty. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I have to say that words fail me, and for someone who fancies himself a bit of a wordsmith, that's quite an accomplishment! Great job!

Rob
                      There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                      --Ken Burns

Comment

You produce beautiful, amazing quilts. Your flower vase quilt is absolutely stunning.

Comment

Working...
                        X