Sharing Our Quilts - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Our Quilts - Tuesday

Below are more of Rosario’s beautiful quilts....
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Thanks Barb. Hi, today I am going to show some of my scrappy work. I had been on the web for a while and had met Jenny Doan, Eleanor Burns, Kaye Wood, Jenny Beyer, etc but one day I discovered Quilville and Bonnie Hunter and I loved their quilts with so many pieces of fabric, so I took out all my bags of scraps that I had saved ans started to make a quilt of squares in zig-zag, I was very crazy but I fell in love and today it is the favorite for my bed. Well, as you can see from the photos after the first one, more came and although the other I have given away I still have my first one and the one from pentagons wich I made for my husband so that it can be covered in winter when he sees TV,he loves to cover himself even if the heating is working. Hoping to see us again tomorrow have a quiet and happy day 1-.jpg2-.jpg3-.jpg4-.jpg5-.jpg6-.jpg7-.jpg

Comment

Love your scrappy quilts! They are one of my favorites. I have quite a few blocks done for one it is a long term project. Every now and then I spend some time cutting down scraps to the size I want and then see a few blocks together. One of these days I will have enough to create my free quilt of leftovers.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Your scrap quilts are wonderful. I have tons of scraps and I am sure I could make quite a few quilts from them if I got brave enough to actually do them. What an amazing bunch of quilts you have shared today.
        Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Scrappy!!! I love scrappy! Your Sunbonnet Sues with the ladies talking over the fence and the little girl with the kite- just adorable! Thanks for sharing today.
          ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Lovely!! I have so many scraps...I've done one scrappy quilt. I could probably do 10 lol. Thanks for the inspiration!! You really make me want to do a sun bonnet sue quilt. Thanks!!
            Last edited by Momofmonsters5; September 8, 2020, 06:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Beautiful works of art!
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Wonderful quilts. I have not done scrappy quilts although I have plenty of scraps. I beat out some plans together for one, or two or three.
                Carlie

Comment

Those are beautiful scrappy quilts. It's like magic when we find those perfect patterns. I love how you finished the borders and ends on the second quilt to make the corner drop. Thank you for the show today!

Comment

These are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing them.
                    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow! Your scrappy quilts are wonderful! I'm trying to get my brain to do a scrappy quilt. Gina

Comment

Oh my goodness!! So many beautiful scrappy quilts! Yes...the Sue Bonnet one is super cute!! I also love the one that has the hexie diamond in the center. Nice work Rosario!
                        Hike

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I love your quilts. They are very cheerful.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Definitely very bold color choies, which work tremendously! Love them all!

Rob
                            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                            --Ken Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda K View Post
                              Those are beautiful scrappy quilts. It's like magic when we find those perfect patterns. I love how you finished the borders and ends on the second quilt to make the corner drop. Thank you for the show today!
                              The second quilt is a summer one so finished it with a ruffe to take off the weight because is a 1.80 meter bed quilt and finally to avoid making a simple seam I added a white zig-zag which makes him very happy

Comment

Working...
                              X