Mystery quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery quilt

This is another mystery quilt I just finished by Deb Heatherly. I used up some jelly rolls and charm squares. I just love the browns, golds and taupes. 100_1386.JPG

It looks great! I love the fabrics...good choice.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Wonderful colors!
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Beautiful quilt! That's a lot of HSTs! The colors blend nicely together.

Comment

Fabulous quilt! Love the design and colors!

Comment

I love it!! I like neutral quilt tones as much as colors. Where do you find the mystery patterns? I have a bonnie hunter one to finish...so many pieces. They are fun when your in a blocked stage.

Comment

Beautiful quilt and a magnificent job

Comment

That's really pretty! What is a mystery quilt? Is it a kit?

Comment

I love it! Mystery quilts are so fun. Yours came out so beautifully! My eyes are just drawn to the center of the quilt. I found her web site but I don't see anything about past mystery quilts. Can you post where they are, please?
                  ~ Carol from PA

Comment

This is a mystery quilt by Deb Heatherly. The pattern was free. We did a clue every week. Since we finished a couple weeks ago she now has the pattern for sale. Just go to Grid Girls on facebook and you can see all the ones we have done. This is the third one I have done of hers and have never been disappointed. Also check out Misty Meadow quilts. We are about to start a mystery quilt there also. Good luck.

Comment

Gorgeous colors! It all came together beautifully!

Comment

Working...
                      X