The WIP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WIP's

Just wanted to share a photo of the works in progress here. The top row is my Regiments on Parade quilt (all the blocks are done, but we don't have enough room on the design wall for both of our stuff), and the Kentucky Star is the first of two that Cheryl has made. All in all, I think things are looking pretty good. I'm especially happy with my Regiments quilt, given the Crossroads situation.

Rob
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Lookin good.....you’re coming along great!.....also love the Kentucky star!
    💫 Star lover

Comment

It's going to be a beautiful quilt. Keep on working on it. I know you're learning a lot along the way.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Those are looking great!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Very nice!
          *~* Myrna *~*
          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Beautiful! Your blocks are all so perfect!
            ~ Carol from PA

Comment

I'm loving your new blocks & Cheryl's Kentucky Star is beautiful. You two should do a collaboration together on a quilt some day. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I love the fabrics! You both have good taste. Have you seen the William Morris prints? They are wonderful! Imho. Great job!!

Comment

Thanks. I am familiar with the Morris prints. I first heard of him when This Old House showed how his wallpaper patterns were making a comeback. Some today might find them to be over the top, but I like them.

Rob
                  There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                  --Ken Burns

Comment

Working...
                  X