Road to California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road to California

Cheryl finished the Road to California quilt today. The pattern I posted the other day was the way I had wanted it made, but evidently I didn't get the updated pattern to Cheryl, who did it the way I originally designed it. Since I'm in a good mood, (and I didn't want to sleep in the shed) I decided not to make her tear it apart and do it over. 🤐 This is the second of three quilts that will be gifted to my Lincoln buddies.

Rob
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Wise man! I don't think I would have opened my mouth about later updates to the pattern, either. Maybe, you can make the updated version!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Very nice looking quilt, Cheryl!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Cheryl your biting your lip. Tell him we love it!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

That's actually because I just told her to move a little so she could hide the toilet. She hung the quilt up from the shower rod.😀

Rob
          There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
          --Ken Burns

Comment

Beautiful quilt Cheryl, nice to see you and your quilt!!!

Comment

"I decided not to make her tear it apart and do it over." I would say you have a lot of nerve just thinking that. Cheryl, you did a great job I love your layout!
              Kathryn
              There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Great quilt Cheryl!
                If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Working...
                X