Quilt Sharing - Day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quilt Sharing - Day 5

Good Morning ~ I've been going through my quilts (in my mind) contemplating which ones to share today. So let's see what I come up with.

Magic Squares Baby Quilt - 1-4-2016 006.JPGThis is the Magic Squares quilt, one of Jenny's patterns, made in 2016. I used at least 2 of Angela Walters' FMQ patterns on this one -- the triangle lines & the stacked triangles.

Ribbon Star Table Runner - Feb. 2016 004.JPGThis is the Ribbon Star pattern by Jenny. Sometimes if I don't want to try out a new pattern on an entire quilt, I'll make a table runner for my coffee table or make just one block. This runner is 4 blocks long & was made in 2016 from fabrics from my stash. I used a heart FMQ design in the sashing & border.

Finished Scrappy 9-Patch Star - April, 2017 001.JPGThis is a scrappy 9-Patch Star baby quilt. I have not gifted this one yet. It was made in 2017.

Olivia Pig Quilt - Oct. 2017 001.JPGThis is Olivia the Pig. It was a pre-cut kit from our guild that needed to be assembled & quilted. I used Angela Walters' hook swirl FMQ pattern for an all-over, edge-to-edge quilting. On guild sewing days, the ladies cut kits so others in the guild can take them home & finish them. It was made in Oct., 2017. Our guild makes quilts for the community as well as donates to Quilts for Kids.

Tomorrow will be my last day to share. Thanks for looking.

P.S. ~ Just in case people aren't aware, you can click on each individual pic to make it larger for a closer up look. Two clicks brings it up real close up.
    Last edited by JCY; August 29, 2020, 11:50 AM.

I have a friend whose daughters would love the Olivia quilt. I plan to share that with her. Love the colors on everything Joy. As always, the quilting is beautiful.

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

I just love the 9 patch stars, so beautiful. The colors are like an Easter basket of eggs. Beautiful work.

Comment

Love them all, especially Olivia, but then my favorite color is red 🤣
        Carlie

Comment

Love your work. The kids are so lucky!!!

Comment

Beautiful quilts!!! Thank you for the hint to see it close up. I did not know that!!!

Comment

Love all the quilts you showed today, but that Olivia Pig is just such a happy quilt you can't help but smile!
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

How can you not love that pig? But all of the quilts are beautiful.
                Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                Terry

Comment

Well Miss Piggy steals the show and runs off with the prize ribbon!

Your quilts are beautiful. I love your idea to make a table runner if you don't want to make the larger quilt. Thanks for showing all of them!

Comment

Love them all but you really gotta love Olivia! Great work on the quilting. Gina

Comment

That Scrappy Nine Patch Baby Quilt is so very, very pretty. Someone is going to love it to pieces when you gift it. Love Olivia the Pig quilt! Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

That’s the cutest pig quilt! I love them all. The Ribbon Star is so pretty also. Great group today, Joy. Thank you.
                        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful quilts and your quilting is so pretty, too!
                          Katrina
                          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Another awesome group of quilts today. That Olivia is sure a cutie. I have a lot of flannel scraps left over from receiving blankets and burp cloths that would be perfect to make a scrappy 9 patch star with. Thanks for the inspiration.
                            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                            X