MSQ "Pop Star"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSQ "Pop Star"

I am making a series of 8 memory quilts for my Dad's children and grandchildren...using fabric I cut from his crazy array of golfing pants. Some have lobsters (he was a Mainer), some martini glasses (he was a drinker), plenty with golfers and golf clubs. Oh, and of course there's a bit of madras in there too! When I saw Jenny's "Pop Star" quilt on the cover of the newest Block Magazine, I knew this would be a good use of my 6 1/2" squares. So here it is:
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Wow, eight memory quilts. That is wonderful. this one looks lovely!!!

Comment

They don't look crazy to me, it's beautiful! I'd love to see a close-up!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

My dad used to be a golfer too. His health has declined and can no longer. Funny, my oldest memory of his pants though was I was in middle school and he picks me up from school in those plaid multi colored golf pants and cowboy boots....you guessed he got out of the truck to wave to show where he was....I'm still horrified lol great memories for everyone!! My dad spent most of my life on the course. Love what you created! Beautiful work!

Comment

I love its quilt and the colors are so relaxing, it will be a beautiful memory

Comment

Cherish the memories. Very nice quilt.

Comment

So pretty! It is a big job making so many but the one you showed is awesome. Such a great keepsake!

Comment

Working...
              X