X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KPH
    replied
    Originally posted by KPH View Post
    Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
    Sent you a message.

Leave a comment:

• Paisley
    replied
    It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.
    Thank you. I’ll audition my Christmas prints and try one of these.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Originally posted by Paisley View Post
    They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.
    It's a 'Just Get it Done Quilts', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePQz1eN5Ko&t=601s

It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• Paisley
    replied
    They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
    Okay! lol lllll

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied
    No uglies that I can see. And yes, I spotted Miss Gabby. She's adorable! Gina

Leave a comment:

• Dove
    replied
    They are all beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Star lover
    replied
    I see nothing ugly.......just love from a generous heart. You have more energy than a dozen energizer bunnies! 🐰
    I spotted Gabby and I know she agrees with me!

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    102_0669.JPGThree of the big ones... can you find Gabby?

102_0666.JPG Three of the smaller ones.

102_0667.JPG The fleece backing...
    Those are the most beautiful 'uglies' I have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    I've been working on them on and off since the lock down. The biggest thing was waiting for the batting, black yardage, and the fleece. The fleece came in three separate shipments. I'm just glad to have them done!

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Those are no where near contenders for an ugly quilt contest. They are just fantastic!!! For the grands you should look at crafty Gemini on youtube. She has some great quick and easy little gifts to sew up. Wouldn't take up space in a camper. I made my granddaughter the little purse and attached a lobster claw for little things, the chapstick little snap bag and of course a bowl cozie. I have a pattern too that I designed for a hidden pocket scrunchie. So many quick little gifts!! Anyway, just a thought ...got carried away lol

Leave a comment:

• MaggieSue
    replied
    Those quilts are beautiful, certainly not ugly to me. Love them all!!!

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied
    OH there Gabby is! Three quilts. when do you have time? I have some for Christmas to do too.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    They work for me! I think I have enough Christmas fabric to make one. Add some get by fabrics maybe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X